Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Been A Week...

time does fly when you are having fun?!

Halloween is over for this year and can I say that I have the cutest grandchildren on the planet? The pictures are great and I just can't wait to scrap them. And I promise to share pictures right here.

I dog-sat for the second weekend in a row. I had a very restful time and read an entire novel, too. I finished John Patterson's "Sail" and I recommend it for a good mystery and a quick read.

The job hunting is slow going-not much available and I am sure there are tons of applications submitted. I am staying positive, I know the right thing is out there. And I will be persistent in finding it. In the meantime, I am helping part time at a local Scrapbook Store. It is lots of fun and keeps me busy. My husband is most appreciative.

Remember to vote tomorrow. It is our duty and privilege.....and the reason our men and women are overseas putting their life on the line every day.

No comments: